Proteins are essential for good health. Its Latin name is “proteas” which means primary or first place. As you know, proteins are the basic ingredients for muscle mass. So if you ever dreamed of a great physique; you just need the right amount of proteins having qualities. You can have it qualities. You can have it from natural resources.
But if you can’t get the right amount of needed proteins for your body then you can go for protein supplements. Because your diet either vegetarian or non-vegetarian is not providing a sufficient amount of protein that your body needs. If I say they will also give us carbs and fat which we didn’t need. So to full fill the extra need of proteins you can go for best protein powder in India or protein supplements.
You can choose a variety of best protein powder from the list below, which are listed thereafter extreme research.
Best Protein Powder in INDIA
Muscleblaze Beginner’s Whey Protein Supplement
MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey Protein Powder
MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Powder
Advance MuscleMass Whey Protein Powder
As-it-is Nutrition whey Protein
Best Protein Powder for Women 2020-21
If you know this world is a large market of smart advertising and tricky marketing. One can easily confuse with the best protein powder.
All online and offline markets are fully-fledged with protein powder or mass gainer supplements with the tag “Best Protein Powder”. But you must have to choose the right protein powder for your body for adopting good health. Because proteins with good quality and good quantity will give extra nutrition and boost your immune power.
As you know need of protein supplements in men and women are different. So to deciding the best protein powder for women is little bit harder, but we will share on this page all the best protein powder for women as well as for men. We are providing here the list of best protein powder for women as well as best protein powder in INDIA that are best for men and women.
I know you have decided that you will do research for the best protein powder in INDIA before purchasing a best protein supplement. But do you know; what makes a protein powder the best protein powder?
If you know then it is well and good and if you don’t then what?
Don’t worry 🙂 Be happy 🙂 .
Because you are at swanstore. Here you will have a complete buyer guide about all the products that you need. Hmm, same for the best protein powder in INDIA.
So let’s check out those all things that make a protein powder best.
Things you should know about the best protein powder in INDIA.
According to me the definition of one thing is enough to elaborate anything about that one thing.
Ever you think, what makes a thing best? If you do so then its well and good. There is always some factors that makes one thing better. Same with the protein powder supplements in INDIA. So let’s explore the all factors that makes protein supplements the best protein powder supplement. So, the first thing we will explore is:
Types of Protein Powder
There are mainly 5 types of protein powders
Casein Protein Powder
Egg Protein Powder
Rice Protein Powder
Soy Protein Powder
Whey Protein Powder
Types of protein Powder explained
Casein Protein Powder
Casein protein is commonly found in the milk of mammals. Truth is that 80% of the proteins found in cow milk are casein. It is used for different purposes ranging from glue to paint. But it is also commonly used in protein powders and nutritional supplements.
This casein protein feed the body for a longer time than other forms of proteins. This is because molecules of casein protein hold each other in the stomach and cause slower break down. According to researches, it takes almost 6-7 hours to completely break down the molecules of casein protein.
This property of casein protein is good because it feeds continuously to your muscles for a long time.
Benefits of Casein Protein
- Antibacterial and immune benefits: Some cell studies suggest it may provide antibacterial and immune benefits and reduce high blood pressure in our body.
- Triglyceride levels: A study of 10 overweight individuals found that it reduced triglyceride levels after a meal by 22%.
- Reduction in free radicals: Some of the peptides in casein protein powder may have antioxidant effects and fight the buildup of harmful free radicals.
- Fat loss: A 12-week training study found the average fat loss among people taking the supplement was three times greater than in a placebo group.
Instructions for uses:
Casein proteins are commonly named as “overnight proteins”. That means you should take it before you go to bed, so it slowly releases protein overnight and the metabolism of your body stays active. Researches say it is also a great idea to have casein proteins after the workout with a combination of other types of proteins for better results.
The common dose of casein protein contains 20-25 grams of protein.
Egg Protein Powder
Everyone knows eggs are a perfect source of protein. Many drinks the raw eggs in try of having a hefty dose of protein. But not everybody can drink raw eggs. I also can’t. So, here is the option of egg protein powder.
As you know eggs are one of the best foods for essential proteins and amino acids, they are also easily absorbed into the body and muscles. Just because of this eggs are known as the best supplement for muscle building and recovery of tissues. This is the great thing about egg protein that in powder form is one serving is like getting the amount of protein from multiple servings of eggs.
Benefits of Egg Protein Powder
- The powder form is a much safer way to harness the power of eggs. Eggs are high in cholesterol and fat, but by using a powder you are able to get the good stuff without the bad.
- Egg protein powders can be a great alternative if you have issues with dairy products because a lot of proteins are derived from milk.
- It is much more convenient to use because it is a lot easier to mix up a shake than it is to cook a bunch of eggs and eat them at once or transport them around.
Rice Protein Powder
You may think rice is a source of carbohydrates but they also contain amino acids that are also be used as a protein source. After many processes, the amino acids can be separated from the carbohydrates, and that is how we end up with rice protein.
Very few protein powders are derived from rice. Commonly brown rice is used to make rice protein powder. Rice protein powder can be really great for people suffering from certain allergies such as lactose.
Benefits of Rice Protein
It is best for those who have allergies from dairy products.
Rice protein is also gluten-free, so if someone suffers from celiac disease or just does not eat gluten, then rice protein is a very good option. It is fairly easy to digest, which means the protein will reach your muscles in a timely manner.
Instruction for uses
You can take this by mixing it with water, juice or milk( if don’t have allergy from dairy products). Another good option is to mix it with your favorite food. Because maybe you don’t like the taste of rice protein.
Commonly per serving rice protein contains 10-20 grams of protein. This is a bit lower than other forms of protein.
Soy Protein Powder
Soy can actually be a great form of protein. Soy proteins have a variety in markets that are popular.
These soy proteins are totally different from other proteins because they are not derived from milk and other animal sources.
Soy proteins are isolated from soybean. Most probably you have already consumed it without knowing because it is also used in different food items.
Benefits of Soy Protein
- If you vegetarian, Soy protein is enough to you because like meat it is also a complete protein.
- Not derived from animal resources and milk so it is best for those who don’t like those proteins.
- Soy protein is easily digestible, so your body will be able to quickly reap its benefits.
- Soy Proteins are often lower in fat and carbohydrates than other forms of protein like meat which have more carbohydrates. So, this can really be helpful if you are trying to slim down.
Whey Protein Powder
Whey proteins are derived from milk during the process of turning milk into cheese. It is the most popular form of protein powder available in the market.
Best Whey Protein Powder in INDIA
As you know the whey proteins are derived from milk during the process of turning milk into cheese. Whey protein powder is the most popular protein powder in world. Being popular is also the reason of generating duplicate or low quality products. Because of this choosing the best whey protein powder in INDIA is quite difficult. The list we are providing here also contains the list of best whey protein powder in INDIA. So you can easily choose the best protein powder in INDIA.
Imagine you just finish a great workout and you need protein to help your muscles rebuild. Would you rather be carrying a steak in your gym bag, or some whey protein and a shaker? As you can see this ease of use and portability make it a very attractive option.
Different forms of whey protein
- Concentrate: Usually this form of whey protein contains 30-89% of protein and rest is fat and lactose. The exact breakdown of fat and lactose depends on the type of protein.
- Isolate: It is pure whey protein which contains 90% of protein.
Benefits of Whey protein
It is the most popular form of protein that is used by people who are looking to grow muscle mass. The best part of this protein is that is ingested into the body very quickly and aids the muscles building process. They increase in amino acids in the bloodstream and this amino acid is absorbed by muscles and starts building muscles and recovering tissues.
Whey Protein and Casein Protein
Whey protein actually constitutes about 20% of the protein of cow’s milk which facilitates muscle growth, comes richly packed with BCAAs and is quite easy to digest. On the other hand, Casein is also a great protein but doesn’t match whey protein and its benefits. However, casein protein is a really great source of BCAAs and glutamine, both of which aid in lengthening the life of muscles and prevent muscle breakdown.
Some Other factors for choosing the Best Protein Powder in INDIA
2) Quality of Ingredients:
You know quality matters. So if you want fast results, then you must need the quality of the protein powder. Yeah! The type of proteins used in a supplement is essential to look at and ingredients used in that. Only a high-quality build protein powder could be the best protein powder for you.
3) Brand Reputation:
As I told you earlier that this world is a large market of smart advertising and tricky marketing. So there are several kinds of sports nutrition present in the market among which some are good and some are bad. To alter this sticking the well-known brand is good.
No one can tell about the taste of something without tasting it. So always read reviews of that thing you are going to buy. In the case of protein powder you probably will not want to take it every day, if its taste is not good. The best protein powder comes up with some other ingredients so the flavor will work well with the way you intend to use the protein.
5) Value for Money:
Before purchasing a protein powder ask yourself that “How expensive is the product?” “How many doses are in each container?” So compare prices with the number of servings, not with the package price.
6) Applications to Your Goals:
Before buying you must know that “Why are you buying this protein?” I mean for lose weight or to gain muscles. Whatever be your concern, you can get the best result if you have a good quality protein supplement. Your goals only dictate which product(s) you should use.
7) Amino Acid Profile
The two classifications of amino acids present in your protein powder are
Both are branched and essential amino acids. These important amino acids should be in a good concentration in your protein powder if you need the best protein powder.
8) Filler Percentage
Ingredients other than protein and amino acids are generally termed as Filler. The protein powder that you choose should be filtered, to minimize the percentage of filler that is present. E.g. a 0.02% filler percentage is perfect.
Benefits of Protein Powders
- Excellent Source of High-Quality Protein– Whey protein has a very high nutritional value, just because of this it is one of the best dietary sources of high-quality protein. It is quickly digestible and absorbed.
- Promotes Muscle Growth– Whey protein is excellent for promoting muscle growth and maintenance when coupled with strength training.
- Maintain Lower Blood Pressure– Whey protein may lower the blood pressure in people with elevated blood pressure.
- Help in Treatment Type 2 Diabetes– Whey protein is effective at moderating blood sugar levels, especially when taken before or with high-carb meals. It may be particularly useful for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Help in Reducing Inflammation– High doses of whey protein have been shown to reduce blood levels of C-reactive protein, indicating that it can help reduce inflammation.
- Beneficial for Inflammatory Bowel Disease– Protein supplements may have beneficial effects on inflammatory bowel disease.
- Enhance the Body’s Antioxidant Defenses– Protein supplementation strengthen the body’s antioxidant defenses by promoting the formation of glutathione, one of the body’s main antioxidants.
- Beneficial Effects on Blood Fats– Long-term, high-dose protein supplementation may lower cholesterol levels.
- Highly Satiating (Filling), Which May Help Reduce Hunger– Protein is very satiating (filling. This makes it a useful addition to a weight loss diet.
- Help You Lose Weight– Eating plenty of protein is a very effective way to lose weight. Some studies show that whey protein may have even greater effects than other types of protein.
Risks of protein powder use
Numbers of risks are considering when using a protein powder. Among them:
- Protein powder is a dietary supplement so the FDA leaves it up to manufacturers to evaluate the safety and labeling of products. Because of this, no one knows if a protein powder contains what manufacturers claim.
- We don’t know the long-term effects. “There are limited data on the possible side effects of high protein intake from supplements,” McManus says.
- May cause digestive distress. “People with dairy allergies or trouble digesting lactose [milk sugar] can experience gastrointestinal discomfort if they use a milk-based protein powder,” McManus points out.
- It may be high in added sugars and calories. Some protein powders have little added sugar, and others have a lot (as much as 23 grams per scoop). Some protein powders wind up turning a glass of milk into a drink with more than 1,200 calories. The risk: weight gain and an unhealthy spike in blood sugar. The American Heart Association recommends a limit of 24 grams of added sugar per day for women and 36 grams for men.
Do you know how much protein is enough for your body? If don’t then read this recommendation:
Protein(g) per KG of body weight per day
The average adult
1.1 to 1.4 grams
1.2 to 1.4 grams
1.5 to 2.0 grams
Protein cunsumption Formula
Protein Consumption = Grams % x Bodyweight in Kgs
List of 7 Best protein Powder in INDIA
1 Muscleblaze Beginner’s Whey Protein Supplement – 1st of 7 Best Protein powder in INDIA
2 MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein – 2nd of 7 Best Protein powder in INDIA
3 Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein – 3rd of 7 Best Protein powder in INDIA
It has 3 mixtures including soy protein isolate.
amount of calories is nearly 120.
6 grams of BCAAs.
- Might feel heavy
4 Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey Protein Powder – 4th of 7 Best Protein powder in INDIA
MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Powder – 5th of 7 Best Protein powder in INDIA
Advance MuscleMass Whey Protein Powder – 6th of 7 Best Protein powder in INDIA
Includes 11.7g of EAAs for faster synthesis.
Highest PDCAA with a score of 1.
- Has 0.46g fat per serving.
- No cons.
As-it-is Nutrition whey Protein – 7th of 7 Best Protein powder in INDIA
FAQ's About Best Protein Powder in INDIA
Many ones have so many doubts about anything. Same with protein powders. Here are the some questions or doubts that were asked on my another blog channel about protein supplements.
You can develop a condition “hyperkalemia” if you are on a high-protein diet for a long time. Otherwise you will probably be OK if you consume a little more protein than recommendation.
- Here is the list of top healthiest protein powders:
- Muscleblaze Beginner’s Whey Protein Supplement
- MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey Protein Powder
- MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Powder
- Advance MuscleMass Whey Protein Powder
- As-it-is Nutrition whey Protein
Mainly it is depends on your diet- “Is your diet is rich of protein or not?”
Otherwise right times to take protein powder are:
- Right after a workout
- First Eating thing in the morning
- Before going to bed
To get the best from whey protein, take it after workout so it can easily synthesis your muscles.
Choosing the best gaming keyboards in India among the varieties...
Proteins are essential for good health. Its Latin name is “proteas”...
We all love to have a massage. What if, you...